Introduction to R
Introduction to R In-Person / Online
Are you interested in using R and RStudio but unsure where to start? This workshop is for you!
This eight-session workshop will introduce you to the fundamentals of using R! This course is intended for absolute beginners or anyone wanting to review the basics. Each session will be an hour and a half per and follow the schedule below.
1. Intro to R and Rstudio (January 17th)
2. Getting started with R Part 1 (January 19th)
3. Getting started with R Part 2 (January 24th)
4. Data visualization with R & ggplot (January 26th)
5. Functions Explained (January 31st)
6. Working with Data in R part 1 (February 2nd)
7. Working with Data in R part 2 (February 7th)
8. Reproducible reports with R & Rmarkdown (February 9th)
The workshop series follows this Carpentries workshop curriculum.
- Tuesday, January 31, 2023 Show more dates
- 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Knight 267B
- Knight Library
- R Workshop