Excel for Research II: Dates and Quality Control
Excel for Research II: Dates and Quality Control Online
Do you use a spreadsheet program in your work and wish you could take greater advantage of it? Or do you regularly use Excel or Google Sheets to enter or store data that you will eventually analyze in R, SPSS, or another data analysis program? This workshop will help make your life easier. In the second workshop in the series you will learn
- Dates as data - beware!
- Basic quality control and data manipulation in spreadsheets
- Exporting data from spreadsheets
This is the second workshop in our Excel for Research series. If you missed the first class and still want to join us, you can catch up by reviewing the Add, Fill, and Split portions of this worksheet and by reviewing the first three sections of this course outline. For detailed information on what we will cover, see our workshop page.
- Dates & Times:
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm, Monday, October 12, 2020
12:00pm - 1:00pm, Monday, October 19, 2020
12:00pm - 1:00pm, Monday, October 26, 2020
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.