Excel for Research III: Data Visualization
Excel for Research III: Data Visualization Online
Do you use a spreadsheet program in your work and wish you could take greater advantage of it? Or do you regularly use Excel or Google Sheets to enter or store data that you will eventually analyze in R, SPSS, or another data analysis program? This workshop will help make your life easier. In this workshop you will learn to create basic data visualizations:
- Basic charts
- Combo charts
- Best practices in building data visualizations
- Preview of PivotTables and PivotCharts
Although this class is the third in our Excel for Research series, attendance at previous sessions is not required. You should be comfortable manipulating tables in Excel or Google Sheets. If you are unsure or want to review before the class, see the Sort & filter, Tables, and PivotTables portions of this worksheet. For more infomation, see our workshop page.
- Dates & Times:
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm, Monday, October 12, 2020
12:00pm - 1:00pm, Monday, October 19, 2020
12:00pm - 1:00pm, Monday, October 26, 2020
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.